Report Lost or Stolen Montana EBT Card

When receiving Montana SNAP benefits you are given an Electronic Benefit Transfer card. Your Montana EBT card allows you to purchase food from an approved food item list. Sometimes you might lose your ebt card or someone might have stolen it, when this happens you can request to replace your Montana EBT card.

Below we provide the information on how to request a new food stamp card online or by phone in Montana. It is important to report your card lost or stolen right away so that someone else cannot attempt to use your SNAP benefits. If you have your Montana food stamp card and you need to find out how to check your balance, check Montana EBT card balance.

  • Request New EBT Card By Phone 406-444-6808 or 1-866-850-1556 Request New EBT Card Online Request New MT EBT Card Online Report EBT Card Fraud By Phone 1-800-201-6308 or 1-800-332-2272 Report EBT Card Fraud By Email No email found Report EBT Card Fraud Online No Fraud Report Link Found is not affiliated with any government agency. This site is for informational purposes only.